Fashion, food and fun on your Llxury Milan break
Milan is without a doubt Italy’s trendiest city and always on the vanguard for fashion as well as cuisine. While long dismissed by many visitors to Italy as a gray and industrial city, for fashionistas and foodies it offers a treasure trove of wonderful experiences. Milan is a city spilling over with creativity and home to cutting edge chefs, passionate sommeliers, eccentric designers and artists. There are more Michelin starred restaurants here and in greater Lombardy than any other region in Italy. And apart from some spectacular shops from all the big name Italian designers (Dolce & Gabbana, Prada, Bvlgari, Versace, Zegna, Ferragamo, Armani, Cavalli, Gattinoni, Moschino, Ferre, Fendi, Pucci, Gucci, Nina Ricci, Missoni, Damiani and Bottega Veneta to name but a few!), Milan boasts a multitude of fabulous lesser-known designer’s studios, many of which we can organize private shopping tours for you in their showrooms. We have prepared this vacation for fashion loving foodies, and you can expect beautiful high design, beautiful food, beautiful clothes and if visiting during fashion week, plenty of beautiful people!
Highlights of this Milan Culinary Tour include meals and aperitivos at Milan´s designer hotspots such as Dolce & Gabbana´s Gold restaurant, Roberto Cavalli´s “Just Cavalli café”, an atmospheric “moving” dinner aboard a vintage tram and fine dining at Michelin starred and elegantissimo Trussardi alla Scala (belonging to fashion house Trussardi); your own private cooking class to learn how to make Milan classics like the saffron flavored Risotto alla Milanese; and plenty of shopping! You will have your own personal shopper who will create a custom private tour for you based on your main interests (up and coming designers, established big names, jewelry, design shops, gourmet shops, vintage, homeware, unique accessories, etc). And before leaving Milan, you will also enjoy a private guided walking tour of the fashion capital’s best architectural and artistic gems from the stunning Duomo to the Royal Palace. If you love food, wine and shopping and are looking for a luxurious organized private tour, than contact us for more info!
Below is a suggested Day By Day Itinerary for your private Milan Culinary Tour
Day One - Private Shopping Tour & Michelin Starred Dinner
- Arrive to Milan on a Friday morning or afternoon, and our elegant driver will be waiting for you to transfer you by luxury Mercedes to Milan’s ultimate fashion hotel- the Bulgari. Check into your hotel and relax. This Bulgari- Ritz Carlton hotel has it all- manicured lush grounds with chestnut trees and roses; an excellent spa; a mosaiqued swimming pool, an outdoor cocktail area (ultra trendy for non residents as well) and exquisitely decorated rooms and bathrooms (with Bulgari products, of course). The location in Brera near the botanical gardens is as good as it gets!
- In the afternoon your own personal shopper guide will meet you in the lobby and you will enjoy a 3-hour tailored shopping tour of the best of Milan. Some suggestions: meet Italian fashion designers in their showrooms for private viewings; visit prestigious tailors for private fittings; if in summer or winter, have our guide show you were the most amazing sales are for those unbelievable “finds”- we will create your perfect shopping tour. Drop off your goodies at the hotel and freshen up and your driver will take you to the ultra stylish Just Cavalli Café for a Negroni or Campari aperitif. Sit back, relax and enjoy the atmosphere. Dinner will follow at one of Milan´s most sophisticated Michelin starred eateries (run by the Trussardi fashion empire) and you can look forward to a specially organized tasting menu carefully paired with top wines starting with a glass of Franciacorta bubbly, enjoy!
Overnight: 5* Bulgari Hotel, Milan
Meals Included in Price: Michelin starred Dinner with wine pairings
Transfers: Airport- hotel- Walking Tour- one way dinner transfer
Day Two - Private Cooking Class & Dinner at Gold
VIP Private Cooking Class at Exclusive venue
- Today you will learn how to cook some Milanese classic dishes with your own private chef. Enjoy a hands-on cooking lesson and learn how to make a “Milan dinner party”. You´ll prepare a starter, main course and dessert. Dishes might include Risotto Milanese (sumptuous saffron rice that has become the culinary symbol of Milan) and Piccata di Vitello al Prezzemolo (veal cutlets in a buttery lemony, parsley and sage sauce). Enjoy chilled white wine as you cook and after the meal is prepared, your chef will join you at the table to feast on the fruit of your efforts.
- After lunch, head back to your hotel and relax. Tonight you have a fabulously fashionable dinner planned for you at Dolce & Gabbana´s extravagant Gold restaurant, glittering and twinkling with gold and glamour. Celebrities, models and athletics stars all frequent Gold so don’t be surprised if you see someone famous at dinner. The food is great, but the real draw is the ambience. Indulge in an excellent dinner with wines and soak up the fashion scene. Overnight at your ultra luxury hotel.
Overnight: 5* Bulgari Hotel, Milan
Meals Included in Price: Full breakfast, Cooking Class and lunch with wines, Dinner with wines
Transfers: One way dinner transfer
Day Three - Privately Guided Tour of Milan & Unique Dining Experience
Old meets the new, Milan
- Sleep in and leisurely relax at your hotel this morning. Have a spa treatment, go for a swim, linger over a caffè...
- We have a special Sunday brunch planned for you at a wonderful chichi “it” spot. You´ll have traditional brunch fare, from delicious Italian breads and cakes to a savory dish, orange juice and bubbly. The décor of the venue is gorgeous, with Deco revival touches, crème and caramel color schemes and the odd white leather couch.
- This afternoon you will finish your tour of Milan with a private guided walking tour of the main architectural highlights such as the Duomo, the Royal Palace and the Sforzesco castle. Your farewell dinner tonight is in a unique restaurant aboard a vintage tram. You´ll dine and enjoy a nocturnal tour of the city at the same time. The atmosphere is Orient Express and very special. Enjoy this last evening of your fashion and food tour in Milan in refined and elegant style.
Overnight: 5* Bulgari Hotel, Milan
Meals Included in Price: Full breakfast, Brunch with bubbly and full dinner with wines
Transfers: A Moving Dinner!
Day Four - End of Tour
Shopping Gallery in Milan
- Full breakfast in your lovely hotel
- Today your driver will transfer you to the airport by luxury Mercedes
- End of services
Meals Included in Price: Full breakfast
Transfers: Hotel- Airport
What's Not Included:
This is a SAMPLE TOUR ITINERARY. Please note that our private chauffeured luxury tours are totally customized to your needs and price varies according to the number of people in your group (please note tours require minimum 2 guests), specific suppliers included, number of services included,specific dates, transport type etc. Contact us today for more information and we would be delighted to get started on a tailor made detailed itinerary with pricing for you.
If you are interested in this package, contact us today for more information. This tour can also be adapted for bigger groups with a substantial discount. All of our tours are available year round upon request for your private group of minimum 2 people. If you would like us to customize a luxury gourmet tour for you, contact us with your requirements, and we can send you a free itinerary and quote with no obligations. We organize cooking packages and wine tours from 1 day, to weekends to longer food and wine discoveries throughout Italy, Ireland, Portugal and Spain.
Email us at: email@example.com