Please note: A complete set of terms & conditions will be included with the booking contract, and the conditions outlined here may be subject to change.
- Cellar Tastings SL requires a 500 euro non-refundable deposit per person to secure the booking and proceed with reservations and arrangements on the client’s behalf.
- The tour balance payment is due 30 days before the tour start date.
- If the tour confirmation date is less than 30 days from the tour start date, then full payment is required upon confirmation and must be made by credit card.
Cancellation Terms and Conditions
- The client must notify Cellar Tastings SL of any cancellation or required changes to the itinerary by email to [email protected]
- If the client cancels the tour within 30 days of the tour start date, there is no refund.
- If the client cancels the tour more than 30 days before the confirmed tour start date, then the non-refundable 500 euros deposit can be used by the client as a travel credit for a future tour (within two years or cancellation).
- If the group size changes from the initial confirmed tour group size, then the price per person for the remaining participants will change (increase or decrease depending on the new tour group size)
- The global situation with the pandemic is unprecedented, dynamic, and ever-evolving. As the possibility of travel restrictions, quarantine, border closures, flight cancellations, etc., can occur unexpectedly, Cellar Tastings SL highly recommends clients book ‘Cancel for any reason’ insurance (CFAR) to protect themselves against any eventuality. Any additional costs incurred because of Covid 19 are solely the responsibility of the client.
- No rescheduling fee will be applied if the client needs to reschedule tour dates due to Covid 19, provided the client provides at least 30 days’ notice before the tour start date.
- The rescheduled tour dates can be a maximum of 2 years after the originally confirmed tour start dates.
- The rescheduled tour price per person may differ from the original tour due to supplier and seasonal price variations. The price difference will be charged/refunded with the tour balance payment.
- Cellar Tastings SL will retain the client’s non-refundable tour deposit and apply it to the rescheduled tour.
- If the rescheduled tour has a different group size to the initial tour group size confirmed, then the price per person for the remaining participants will change (increase or decrease depending on the new group size).
- If the client decides to cancel the tour altogether, then the standard terms and conditions apply.
- Travel Insurance, Cancellation Insurance and Medical insurance are all strongly recommended and Cellar Tastings SL will not absorb any costs and does not accept responsibility if guests do not come on tour without these recommended insurances. Medical issues, storage or purchase of medicines and any related medical costs are the responsibility of the client, not of Cellar Tastings SL.
- You should take up-to-date health advice about the health precautions you will need to take prior to the commencement of your trip.
Law & Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions and all matters arising therefrom are subject to Spanish Law and to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Spanish courts.